Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin 1 oz
- 1 Troy ounce
- 38.0 mm
- 3.29 mm
- Face Value
- Sellback Price
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin advantages:
- The Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin is the purest silver coin in the world with 99.99% percent fine silver purity.
- The Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin is one of the most recognizable silver coins in the world.
- The Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin is backed by the Canadian Government and stored in efficient stackable cases of 500 one oz coins - 20 tubes with 25 one ounce Silver Maple Leaf Coins in each tubes.
- The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is .9999 fine silver and acceptable for your Silver IRA.
- The Canadian Maple Leaf silver coin is exempt from IRS 1099B dealer reporting which makes the Silver Maple Leaf one of the most private silver investments today.
- The Canadian Maple Leaf silver coin has its .9999 purity and 1 oz weight displayed on the coin in English making the Silver Maple Leaf Coin great for a currency crisis hedge or for emergency coinage.
- The Silver Maple Coin is legal tender in Canada with a face value of 5 Canadian dollars. They are traded based on the market rate for silver.
- The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is a highly coveted silver investment vehicle - Silver Maple Coins are both highly liquid and recognizable.
- The Royal Canadian Mint's Silver Maple Leaf Coins have new counterfeit protective radial lines and a micro-engraved laser mark.
- The new radial lines emanate from the center of the coin, machined precisely within microns on the master tooling to ensure consistent die production and coin striking. The specific width and pitch of the lines create a light diffracting pattern which is unique making Silver Maple Leaf Coins unique among other bullion products.
The RCM's micro-engraved security mark has also been added to the reverse of the coin. A textured maple leaf incorporates the numeral "14" to denote the coin's year of issue and represents the cutting edge in bullion coin security. This technology was also added to the RCM's Gold Maple Leaf bullion coins starting in 2013.
GoldSilver.com guarantees the authenticity of all its products.
Since 1988, The Royal Canadian Mint has been producing silver Maple Leaf 1 oz coins. These coins are stamped with a face value of $5 Canadian Dollars, although their true value is much higher since it is based on current market rates for silver.
Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins are favored by investors and collectors alike because of the fine detail of their craftsmanship and because they are backed by the Canadian Government. This means they are a highly tradable coin that’s recognized worldwide.
Each Maple Leaf is minted from 99.99% pure silver and weighs in at a solid ounce of precious metal. They make an ideal private investment because they meet IRS 1099B standards for exemption for brokerage reporting.
The Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin is designed to the highest specifications by the renowned Royal Canadian Mint to be both striking and extraordinarily reflective. The obverse side of the coin is stamped with a classic sculpture of Canada’s royal leader, Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse side bears the coin’s namesake, a maple leaf, which is Canada’s national symbol.
Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Case dimensions:
- 10" long X 8" wide X 5" inches deep
- 25 cm long X 20 cm wide X 12 cm deep
Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Case weight - 35 lb or 16 kg roughly
Brink's Global Services USA Inc. (Salt Lake City)
Brink's Canada Ltd.
Brink's Singapore Ltd.
Brink's Hong Kong Ltd.
Brink's Salt Lake City Ltd.
Gold20 Basis Points Annual
Account Value X 0.000167 billed per month
Minimum $ 25 per month
( whichever is greater )
Silver50 Basis Points Annual
Account Value X 0.000417 billed per month
Minimum $ 35 per month
( whichever is greater )
For More Information on GoldSilver.com™ Segragated Storage Fees Click Here
are available to help.
" What sets Mike apart from the pack is his uncanny ability to connect the dots. Mike isn't just a smart person. He is a visionary who can take a large amount of informatio..."
" Mike is not just a historian. He is an expert. Specifically, he is an expert on gold and silver. Mike focuses on history with a very important reasoning behind it - to ma..."
" Mike was one of the few who was screaming at the top of the Real Estate market - Get Out! And get into silver and gold. - He has really been accurate in that call."
" I am VERY SATISFIED! I am so happy I found this website. A++++"
" Just wanted to say thanks on behalf of me and my family, you really have no idea, what you and your team are doing for families that have the privilege of finding your me..."
" This was the fastest delivery in the 5 years I have been buying silver!"
" The best way to purchase gold or silver is through GoldSilver.com. There is no chance of getting ripped off and you're dealing with professionals."
" My thanks to your team for very swift responses to my emails - it was great."
" The information GoldSilver provides is priceless and their - open door policy - gives insight to exactly what moves they are making and how to make sense of it all."
" Thank you for the great Insiders videos. Your guidance provides good education and gives investors like me more confidence and gain. Thanks!"
" I am glad to be an Insider. I think it is awesome that you are willing to share your efforts with your customers about when to sell and what investments are the best t..."
" GoldSilver is the only company I will recommend ever. Not only do they sell and buy back product but they provide information and educational resources that no other comp..."
" I really appreciate all the great informative articles and videos. It is refreshing that I get the same good treatment as someone that maybe spends thousands of dollars..."
" I'm at 1st time investor and the staff was very helpful and well-informed. Thank you! "
" Great experience, knowledgeable service agents, professional purchase process and a great quality product at a fair price."
" Excellent service, fast delivery! Thanks!"