Mike Maloney's Book Guide to Investing in Gold & Silver
For 2,400 years a pattern has continually repeated with disastrous consequences:
- Governments start out with sound money that people trust.
- Governments take on more obligations that require more debt.
- Governments print more currency to pay the bills.
- The public senses prices going up and know that something isn’t right.
- People trade their government currency for Gold and Silver.
- Gold and Silver revalue themselves to account for all the currency printed. This historically affords precious metal owners massive gains in purchasing power to buy more land, real estate, stocks, businesses, etc.
Get Weekly Expert Analysisand the special report:
6 Gold & Silver Scams to Avoid
Successful investors are willing to do their homework and educate themselves about the opportunities that exist prior to making any kind of investment, and the premier gold and silver investment book available happens to be authored by GoldandSilver.com site creator Mike Maloney. There is no better resource available than this number-one best selling precious metals investment book of all time, Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver for those who have an interest in protecting wealth by investing in precious metals.
Maloney's guide to investing in gold and silver begins with an historical overview of the battle between money and currency – the battle fought by consumers who buy groceries, fill their gas tanks, and purchase goods versus the greed of those in power. Maloney includes a detailed explanation about why the battle is always going to be a loser for consumers, describing how governments, by their nature, attempt to shift wealth away from the people and to the power base by driving inflation and decreasing purchasing power.
The book includes a list of other resources and websites designed to help guide the investor, but once you have this precious metals bible in hand, you will be ready to buy silver online or invest in gold. You'll also understand why precious metals investments are so crucial to wealth creation and protection and why some day you may be able to buy a home for the gold you own.
The Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver is a virtual gold mine of information about precious metals investing. In the book, Maloney details the history of economic cycles, flat currency and the short-sighted decisions governments make that cause flat currencies to lose value over time. Available in English, Spanish, and Chinese, this is the one book you must read if you want to buy gold online.