The 2016 1/10 oz Australian Kangaroo gold coin is the same classic Kangaroo design that once decorated Australia's copper pennies. It has now been crafted with .9999 fine gold in an investment series that is sure to delight both gift-givers and investment enthusiasts alike.
These investment coins come securely sealed within PAMP's CertiPAMP™ packaging, which acts as both an airtight environment to protect the coin, and as a signed certificate of authenticity.
The coins feature the classic kangaroo design along with the Commonwealth Star, surrounded by the leaves, nuts and flowers of a Tasmanian Blue Gum. The top of the reads 'AUSTRALIA' while the bottom features the year ‘2016’ along with the coin's metal weight and fineness.
The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the text 'ELIZABETH II,' 'Australia' and the face value of the coin, all of which are encircled by the leaves of a Tasmanian Blue Gum. The exceptional new release is 99.99% fine gold and is available in 4 variations of weight: 1 oz, 1⁄2 oz, 1⁄4 oz, and 1/10 oz.
- Latest investment coin series produced by Royal Australian Mint.
- First investment coins to be authenticated through PAMP VeriScan.
- Original design that was used on Australia's old Copper Penny.
- Uniquely suited for both investment and gift-givers enthusiasts alike.
- Composition: .9999 fine gold.
- Weight: 1/10 oz (3.11 g).
- Diameter: 17.53 mm.