Johnson Matthey* Gold Bar 10 oz
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Johnson Matthey 10 oz Gold Bar advantages:
- The Johnson Matthey Gold Bar has a small premium over spot price, which means that less of the value is lost to middlemen.
- Because the Johnson Matthey hallmark is coveted worldwide, these gold bars are highly liquid and sought after by investors.
- The Johnson Matthey Gold Bars are well recognized around the world. They are liquid gold investments, easy to buy and sell.
- The Johnson Matthey Gold Bars are stamped with both their weight and purity, making them highly identifiable and recognized as safe for selling and buying.
- Johnson Matthey Gold Bars are .9999 pure 24-karat gold.
- Johnson Matthey is regarded as one of the most reliable manufacturers of gold bars and has a reputation for integrity and quality products.
- The purity and quality of these gold bars make them readily and suitable for a precious metal IRA.
* Please note: If the Johnson Matthey Gold 10 oz Bar is not available at the time of purchase, your gold kilo bars will be fulfilled with a LBMA approved hallmark of .9999+ fine gold 10 oz bars.
GoldSilver.com guarantees the authenticity of all its products.
Brink's Global Services USA Inc. (Salt Lake City)
Brink's Canada Ltd.
Brink's Singapore Ltd.
Brink's Hong Kong Ltd.
Brink's Salt Lake City Ltd.
Through strategic partnerships with the world’s top institutional vault providers, GoldSilver offers highly secure allocated and segregated bullion storage. It’s easy, surprisingly affordable, and requires no long-term commitment.
Our fully-insured, 100% non-bank vaults are operated by the world’s most-trusted names in security, which means they come with armed guards and 24-hour surveillance.
Our storage fees are among the lowest in the industry. Just one, low monthly fee for fully allocated storage. And one minimum. For any vault location.
Allocated Vault Storage
Allocated Vault Storage
0.06% of asset value per month
That's just $6 for every $10,000 stored. ($4 minimum)
Require Segregated Storage? We Do That, Too
Are you acquiring metals through a corporation with security requirements? Or do you just prefer additional piece of mind for substantial assets?
You can elect for segregated storage. It has all the benefits of allocated, plus your assets will be separately shelved, wrapped, and marked apart from all other assets held at the vault. You can even switch between the plans anytime you want.
Segregated Vault Storage
0.08% of metal value per month.
$35 monthly minimum per metal type (i.e. silver, gold), per vault
Shipping Available for United States Only
are available to help.