Sell Your Gold & Silver Online
You can request to sell your gold and sell your silver online from the privacy of your free GoldSilver.com™ account.
GoldSilver.com™ is a market maker for all the gold and silver bullion products we offer. We post live competitive bid prices online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Proceeds from your bullion sale to us, will be mailed by check and or executed by bank wire transfer within 3 business days of your shipment's arrival and verification. Verification timeframe varies based on vault transition capacity.
Conditions of the Sellback:
- The items for sale must be bullion a product we carry at GoldSilver.com™
- The items should be in resellable condition, i.e. like new or without any significant issues that would reduce
their resale value
- The items must be sold in an increment or multiple that we sell on our website
- If the items sold are in tubes, all coins within each tube must be of the same year within that tube
Steps to Sell Your Precious Metals
- Log in or create your free account with this link: https://goldsilver.com/login/
- Select "Sellbacks", and then select the "Create A New Sellback" button.
- Enter the quantity and product description you are selling.
- Confirm the location of your metals.
- Confirm your account address.
- Indicate your method of payment.
Domestic customers are paid by check or by bank wire transfer ($ 25 fee).
International customers are paid by bank wire transfer only ($ 25 fee).
Bank wire transfer fees are deducted from the overall payment of goods sold.
To whom it may apply, please have your specific bank wire transfer information ready before submitting your sellback request.
- Enter your credit card to submit your sellback contract for approval.
A valid credit card or debit card will be required to submit your sellback request. The credit card will not be charged except when a finalized contract of sale (sellback contract) is defaulted upon and or unfulfilled.
Any cancellation or partial default of a sellback contract is subject to incur a market loss charge to your credit card.
- Upon your sellback's approval and confirmation by our staff, you will then receive an email with required instructions, pertinent packing slips and documentation requiring your signature.
Customers are responsible for shipping and insuring their sellbacks trades, when shipping from their possession and or from a private storage facility (Via Mat, Cube, etc.).
A social security number will be required for all nonexempt products, where dealer IRS 1099B reporting is applicable.
* Minimum quantities are applicable for precious metals not originally purchased from GoldSilver.com™
Please read our Sellback Policy for further details.
Packaging Your Shipment
Packing your precious metals for mail delivery is similar to the way you would prepare shipments of any valuable goods. You may want to select two sturdy boxes large enough to accommodate one another and the contents you are shipping.
Use packing materials to ensure the gold and or silver you are mailing is held securely in place. Crumpled newspaper works fine.
Tape all coin tube tops internally and the outside of the package(s) securely with heavy tape.
When applicable, be sure to insert your emailed packing slip in every parcel you mail. Make sure your mailing label clearly indicates the recipient address and your return address information.
Shipping typically takes 5-15 days depending on whether you are shipping domestically or internationally.