Johnson Matthey* Silver Bar 1 oz
- 1 Troy ounce
- 28 mm x 50 mm
- 999 fine silver
- $16.50 USD
- Sellback Price
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Johnson Matthey* 1 oz Silver Bar Advantages:
- The Johnson Matthey 1 oz Silver Bar has a lower premium over spot, giving investors more silver per dollar.
- The Johnson Matthey 1 oz Silver Bar has its world reknown hallmark, .999 purity, and 1 ounce content stamped directly on the bar.
- The Johnson Matthey 1 oz Silver Bar has its high value characteristics stamped in English.
- Johnson Matthey 1 ounce Silver Bars are a highly recognized hallmark worldwide making them easily tradable.
- All Johnson Matthey 1 oz Silver Bars are .999+ fine silver and acceptable for your precious metal IRA.
- The Johnson Matthey 1 oz Silver Bar is a very cost effective silver investment vehicle and store of value.
* Please note: If the Johnson Matthey Silver Bar is not available at the time of purchase, your silver bars will be fulfilled with a LBMA approved hallmark of .9999+ fine silver bar.
GoldSilver.com guarantees the authenticity of all its products.
Brink's Global Services USA Inc. (Salt Lake City)
Brink's Canada Ltd.
Brink's Singapore Ltd.
Brink's Hong Kong Ltd.
Brink's Salt Lake City Ltd.
Through strategic partnerships with the world’s top institutional vault providers, GoldSilver offers highly secure allocated and segregated bullion storage. It’s easy, surprisingly affordable, and requires no long-term commitment.
Our fully-insured, 100% non-bank vaults are operated by the world’s most-trusted names in security, which means they come with armed guards and 24-hour surveillance.
Our storage fees are among the lowest in the industry. Just one, low monthly fee for fully allocated storage. And one minimum. For any vault location.
Allocated Vault Storage
Allocated Vault Storage
0.06% of asset value per month
That's just $6 for every $10,000 stored. ($4 minimum)
Require Segregated Storage? We Do That, Too
Are you acquiring metals through a corporation with security requirements? Or do you just prefer additional piece of mind for substantial assets?
You can elect for segregated storage. It has all the benefits of allocated, plus your assets will be separately shelved, wrapped, and marked apart from all other assets held at the vault. You can even switch between the plans anytime you want.
Segregated Vault Storage
0.08% of metal value per month.
$35 monthly minimum per metal type (i.e. silver, gold), per vault
Shipping Available for United States Only
are available to help.